Season 7, bug fixes, and optimization!
Posted 7 months ago by Conqhub
- New Features
- Season 7 page is live and complete!.
- A complete list of all runes are available to view.
- Season 7complete unit data, and maps have been added.
- Bug Fixes
- Well Made Mortar recipe now displays properly
- Ironcap Swordmen now display the proper unit kit
- Javelin Sergeant page now displays the proper unit kig
- A new filter has been added to the doctrines page that allows the user to hide/show/ or show only the seasonal doctrines - (Note - The number of Doctrines have increased by a lot since the doctrine page was released when the site launched, more work is expected to go into this page to allow for greater ease when sorting and filtering this page).
- Azaps, Demesne Arquebusiers, Demesne Crossbow, Demesne Pikemen, Demesne Spearmen, Imperial Arquebusiers, Ironcap Swordsmen, Janissaries, Javelin Militia, Keshigs, Khevtuul, Sipahis, and Symmachean Paladins have had their veterancy resource updated
- Scourge of Winter Units had their leadership updated to reflect the new season value
- The Damage values of the Well-Made Mortar and Optimal Mortar have been updated to reflect the changes with season 7.
- The Health values of Grapeshot Cannon, Well-Made Grapeshot Cannon and Optimal Grapeshot Cannon have been adjusted to reflect season 7 changes. (Note - Artillery Patch Notes
- Changed the Artillery meta tags to only display, the tag that applies to them rather than all of them.
If you have a bug you'd like to report or a feature you wish to request for the website feel free to join the discord and let me know ConqHub Discord