Unit Kits, and a better search bar!
Posted 8 months ago by Conqhub
- New Features
- Unit Kits section added to supply dump
- Each Unit page now brings a Unit Kit widget that details the material cost along with the silver cost.
- The Unit Kit widget has a number that can be increased which will reflect the amount of material and silver needed to resupply.
- The Unit Kit widget contains a Bronze Resupply cost that listen to the number on the widget to reflect the accurate price per quantity
- Mounted Units have been given their mounts in the Unit page to further breakdown the unit.
- Unit Mounts in the resource page have been given their resupply bronze costs.
- The search bar now also searches through resources, materials, and kits.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug where pike militia had the wrong leadership cost 110 (was 100). (Thanks Jixxor for reporting)
- Updated the video guide for Imperial Pike Guards by Handbananapvp
- Updated the video guide for Imperial Spear Guards by Unfit Chaos
- Added the video guide for Woodcutters by Unfit Chaos
- All doctrine images have been updated to High Quality images
- The Naptha resource image has been updated to a high quality image
If you have a bug you'd like to report or a feature you wish to request for the website feel free to join the discord and let me know ConqHub Discord