Epic Doctrines are here!
Posted 2 years ago by Conqhub
- New Features
- None this update as the new artillery update is still in development.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug where Spear Sergeants Kit had the incorrect amount of composite wood required in their kit breakdown. (Thanks 계란계란 for reporting)
- Fixed with the text of Rare Polearm Doctrine II (was "Increases" is now "Reduces" charge cooldown). (Thanks X-Law for reporting)
- Fixed a bug where Fire Lancers Kit had the wrong material in their kit breakdown (was Quality Fabric is now Fine Fabric). (Thanks Justify for reporting)
- Fixed a bug where Imperial Javelins had the wrong leadership cost to 240 (was 230). (Thanks Fake Gold Chains for reporting)
- Added the video guide for Armiger Lancers by Handbananapvp
- Added the video guide for Liaos Rangers by Evo Loz Gaming
- All new purple and blue doctrines have been added to the site. (Thanks Audemar for the images!)
- There was a discrepancy in name and effect between the old permanent purple doctrines and the new ones, the new names have overridden the old.
- Removed some of the extra text from the doctrine list page, and moved into into the doctrine view page to keep the list page concise.
- Updated the challenges for the Liao's rangers to properly reflect the in game ones.
If you have a bug you'd like to report or a feature you wish to request for the website feel free to join the discord and let me know ConqHub Discord