Challenge Colors, bug fixes and updates!
Posted 6 months ago by Conqhub
- New Features
- Challenge Colors are now live! - (Thanks TheSwedLukas for requesting it)
- Any challenges on the site can now change colors to assist user readability.
- The 1st Click on the challenge will set the challenge to red.
- The 2nd Click on the challenge will set the challenge to yellow.
- The 3rd Click on the challenge will set the challenge to green and will also increase the Unit unlocking counter on the top of the challenges.
- The 4th Click on the challenge will set the challenge back to its original color, and decrease the unit unlocking counter on the top. This also resets the color cycle.
- Each challenge set maintains its own independent counter.
- Bug Fixes
- Adjusted Fearless Charge doctrine excavation from Field of Broken Lances to Carrion Bird. (Thanks rpgmaniac for reporting it).
- Added Huskarl recommended doctrines along with guide video by SuperKitoWiec.
- Added Varangian Guards recommended doctrines along with guide video by EvoLozGaming, added extra video by Elite Legions as well.
If you have a bug you'd like to rort or a feature you wish to request for the website feel free to join the discord and let me know ConqHub Discord